Looking for the next level of coloring book with abstract patterns never seen before? Here it is!
This unique coloring book presents 37 mathematically created patterns of ornate beauty, from large swirly spaces to delightfully delicious details. These designs will ignite your creativity and reduce the stress of this year with a breath of fresh air.
Unique Twist: Each pattern is designed to seamlessly flow into itself! This means that you can join copies of a pattern side-by-side, and extend your artwork and coloring experience way outside this book.
Features that make this book fun and easy to color
This book has been crafted with a great deal of care and thought to make your coloring easy and rewarding.
- Various new and beautifully flowing abstract patterns, unlike any coloring book art you have seen.
- The images are created and printed in crisp high-resolution detail, using thinner lines for some of the more intricate patterns.
- Each pattern is on its own sheet, to reduce bleed-through and let you frame each one.
- The book is divided into several sections, with patterns ranging from wide open spaces to mixed sizes to tightly detailed patterns, offering something for everyone.
- There are a few bonus "mini-patterns" at the end, and a final "Thank You" note from me to you, and for you to cut out, color, fold, and send to a friend.
- There is a "test page" to let you try your pencils/pens on the paper to see how your colors set on the paper.
You can order the book on-line on Amazon here for $5.69. If this link does not open to your country's Amazon site, please open your regular Amazon site, and search for my book "Seamlessly Endless Patterns: Abstract Art - Adult Coloring Book"
You can also pick up a high-quality (limited-printing) version of the book "Seamlessly Endless Patterns, Gold Edition" from the wonderful art supply store "Art and Happiness" in Bellingham, Washington, USA for $22.95. It is printed on high-grade thick paper and is spiral-bound so it lays flat. It is available there while quantities last (already half are sold!)
Upload your artwork to Instagram and tag it
#seamlesslyendless, so other artists can see your work... and follow us here on Instagram for prizes and announcements and possible features of your artwork!
Interested in trying some of these patterns before buying the book? Or did you finish coloring the book and now want more? The link below will let you directly download two free patterns, just like the ones in the book but brand new!
Click here to download a PDF of extra patterns for you to print and color.
Copyright © 2020, Eduard Schwan. All rights reserved. These patterns may not be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form without the prior consent of the author. Exceptions to this are the recipient making additional copies of pages for their own personal use for coloring, brief quotations embodied in critical reviews, and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
- The paper in these books works well with colored pencils, crayons, and permanent markers and gel-pens. The thinner paper of the Amazon book does not do very well with watercolors, as it tends to warp a lot. The Gold-Edition paper does better and does not warp much. The best paper to use is watercolor paper of course, and there is a trick to copying these patterns to thick textured watercolor paper. You can copy your book's pattern onto your own watercolor paper, but a regular (toner cartridge) laser-copier or laser-printer will not work. The copies will smear. Heavier textured watercolor paper prints best using an Ink-jet printer.
- If you wish to copy the patterns so you can tape them end-to-end, it is best to connect a copy to other copies, not to the original page. The copy and the original page won't match well due to different paper, slightly different magnification, and different darkness levels. And for pages that have gray-scale shadows on the patterns, it is best to set your copier to "Photo Mode" instead of "Black & White."
- These patterns are not fractals... They are 2- and 3-dimensional equations of my own design, mostly related to interference patterns... you might think of strange ripples overlapping in a pond.
- These patterns are created from my fun "Pattern Bliss" software for Mac and iPad/iPhone, which you can learn about here.
- Each pattern's original equation does have its own quirky word-play name from the software. I chose not to put their names or other subtitle information in the book, letting your imagination name them instead.
However, if you are interested, here are some of my "Pattern Bliss" equation names. These are the pattern names in the first "Smorgasbord" section of the book, in order:
sqrzliza, dadisgrate, sqrzbarb, lipsx, cobrella, weaveme.
1. Eduard's video of ideas:
2. "Art and Happiness" Bellingham craft store video of ideas (Gold Edition book sold here):